Vacancy - General Secretary
AUK has an immediate vacancy for the role of General Secretary. The post is open to members of AUK. Duties include:
- Preparation of Agendas and Minutes for Board meetings and the AGM.
- Receiving and processing AGM resolutions and nominations for elections.
- Correspondence on behalf of AUK with other associations, members and the public as required.
- Administration and updating of AUK policies to include the Grievance and Disciplinary procedures.
- Dealing with Accident Reports.
Additionally, AUK directors are expected to have a practical knowledge of the technicalities and rules of long-distance cycling and an enthusiasm to see our sport develop.
The previous General Secretary is willing to continue in the role of Company Secretary.
In addition to the ongoing commitments of the role, the Board meets 4 times a year in Birmingham on a weekday and Board members attend additional meetings, including the Annual Reunion and the AGM
Period of appointment
The initial appointment will be until the AGM in February 2024, with the option of standing for election at that meeting.
Please register your interest by sending a CV and covering letter to Chris Crossland, the Chair, (email@example.com) by the 31st March. The Board aims to consider candidates prior to the April Board Meeting.
AUK is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity. A copy of our Equality policy can be found at https://www.audax.uk/policies/equality.
The item has been added to your basketClick on the basket icon above to go to checkout