HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT:
“Audax UK is strongly committed to encouraging our members and others to take part in events, but the health, well-being and safety of each individual is always our paramount concern.”
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY:
To support our Health and Safety policy statement we are committed to the following duties:
- Undertake regular, recorded risk assessment of all activities undertaken by Audax UK.
- Create a safe environment by putting health and safety measures in place as identified by the assessment.
- Ensure that all members are aware of, understand and follow Audax UK’s health and safety policy.
- Ensure that normal operating procedures and emergency operating procedures are in place and known by all organisers.
- Require organisers to carry out a risk assessment of each event in accordance with the Organiser Handbook.
- Report any injuries or accidents sustained during any Audax UK activity.
- Ensure that the implementation of the policy is reviewed regularly and monitored for effectiveness.
AS AN AUK MEMBER OR PARTICIPANT YOU HAVE A DUTY TO:
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or not do.
- Co-operate with Audax UK on health and safety issues.
- Report incidents that occur during Audax UK activities to the organiser.
Any concerns or issues relating to health and safety should be reported to the General Secretary of Audax UK who has overall responsibility for health and safety matters.
The item has been added to your basketClick on the basket icon above to go to checkout