Cambrian ACP Super Randonnée - Randonneur
This event has a mandatory route - you must use a GPS track for proof of passage.
Super Randonnées were created by the Audax Club Parisien in 2009. Super Randonnées are mountainous Permanents of 600 km (373 miles) with over 10,000 m (32,800 ft) of elevation gain.
This is the Randonneur Version of this ACP 600km Super Randonnée event with a 60 hour time limit.
(There is an alternative tourist version with a 75km per day speed - SR01T)
Each rider must:
1) Be self-sufficient. Support vehicles, even occasionally, are totally forbidden, on the course and at the control places.
2) Follow the route of the Super Randonnée. The organiser provides a detailed route sheet indicating the location of the control places.
3) Start from the official starting point.
4) Note on their card the start and finish date and time (day, hour, minute), and the time of passage at all intermediate control places (hour, minute).
5) Prove their passage at the control places by taking a photo of their bike (with frame plate) at the place designated by the organiser. The organiser provides detailed information about the places where to take the control photos. The rider can appear on the picture, but not without his or her bike.
If circumstances permit, riders may have their card stamped at an establishment located at the control place, instead of taking a photo. The stamp must show the name of the control place, otherwise it is not valid.
Missing photos (if not replaced by stamps), missing control times, or loss of the card (regardless of how far into the ride a rider is) will result in disqualification.
Secret controls may occur at the start and during the ride.
Those riding as Randonneurs and finishing in more than the alloted time will be homologated as Tourists, provided they have validated all controls and observed the present rules.
New awards now available from ACP for completing 1 Super Randonnées or least one each year for 10 years (SR around the Decade)
Event Date and Location
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it.
No facilities indicated.
No route map image supplied
Any material associated with this event is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
The item has been added to your basketClick on the basket icon above to go to checkout