In accordance with the Bribery Act 2010, Audax UK prohibits absolutely the offering, the giving, the solicitation and the acceptance of any bribe, whether cash or other inducement, regardless of size:
• to or from any person or company, wherever they are situated and whether they are a public official or body or private person or company;
• by any individual employee, committee member, volunteer, agent or other person or body acting on behalf of Audax UK;
• in order to gain any commercial, contractual or regulatory advantage for Audax UK in a way which is illegal or unethical;
• or in order to gain any personal advantage, pecuniary or otherwise, for the individual or anyone connected with the individual.
Interpreting the Policy
It is not the intention of the policy to prevent the following activities, particularly in relation to our role as a national association:
• normal and appropriate hospitality in the course of company business;
• the giving and receiving of ceremonial gifts.
However, such hospitality or gifts must be in moderation and not place any expectation on the recipient to reciprocate either in like or by performing, or failing to perform, any other task in return.
If there is any doubt as to whether an action might constitute bribery the matter should be referred to the General Secretary, the Finance Director or the Chair for a decision.
Preventing and Reporting Bribery
All persons representing Audax UK have a responsibility to prevent, detect and report bribery. Should you hold any suspicion of bribery or attempted bribery committed by or against a director, volunteer, agent or other party acting on behalf of Audax UK it must be reported immediately to the General Secretary.
The item has been added to your basketClick on the basket icon above to go to checkout