Select one of the categories below and click the "contact" button. If none the categories seem suitable, send your message to the AUK Secretary and we'll get it to the right person.
- Questions about Audax UK membership including personal account details, passwords and club affiliations.
- Questions about Arrivee mailouts
- Questions about organising an Audax UK Permanent
- Questions about recorded results for an Audax UK Permanent.
- Questions about the recorded results for Audax UK calendar events.
- Adding overseas events to the recorded results
- Questions about eligibility for AUK Awards
- Adding Membership Number to events that were ridden before joining.
Questions from organisers regarding brevet card printing and production.
Questions about the validation of results for Audax UK events.
Questions about AAA points and awards
Ian Hennesey is the designated AUK Welfare Officer.
Please do not name or identify any individuals if communicating via email as it is potentially insecure, instead you can phone 07714898969
Questions about ECE entries
Questions about ACP (PBP) and Randonneurs Mondiaux.
Any questions about communications, press and publicity.
Any questions about OCD and claiming.
Questions about Audax UK governance.
General enquiries not covered by any of the other contacts.
Comments and queries concerning the audax.uk website
For any questions and support related to e-brevet
The item has been added to your basketClick on the basket icon above to go to checkout